Welcome To My World of Pedals and Paddles

An account of my Sea Kayaking and Mountain Biking exploits

Sunday, 18 April 2010

New boat

We have been married thirty five years this year and my wife bought me a new boat as a present, how nice?
A trip to Scotland had been arranged so we were able to collect the boat from P&H on the way up.



We were staying back in The Weem Hotel for a couple of nights.
We put the motorhome in the car park over the road.


This gave me a chance to get the boat wet on Loch Tay.



We parked in a lay by at Kenmore and I launched from the beach nearby.





There was snow on the mountains and the views were stunning.





The boat felt really nice so I put it through its paces.





I could write a review but I won't. Suffice to say its a lovely bit of kit and I look forward to many trips in it.

No comments: