New boat

We have been married thirty five years this year and my wife bought me a new boat as a present, how nice?
A trip to Scotland had been arranged so we were able to collect the boat from P&H on the way up.



We were staying back in The Weem Hotel for a couple of nights.
We put the motorhome in the car park over the road.


This gave me a chance to get the boat wet on Loch Tay.



We parked in a lay by at Kenmore and I launched from the beach nearby.





There was snow on the mountains and the views were stunning.





The boat felt really nice so I put it through its paces.





I could write a review but I won't. Suffice to say its a lovely bit of kit and I look forward to many trips in it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greenland Kayak Balance Stool - Issiaveeraq qajaasarfik

Greenland Kayak Balance Stool – Issiaveeraq qajaasarfik - DRILLS

Searching for Gino Watkins 2016 - The Expedition.